Friday, May 26, 2006

The Studio is coming along

It's looking rather good. I have decided that it will be partially carpeted and have partial wooden floor exposed. I have been sanding the floor today after I ripped up the old carpet and it's a beautiful original floor. That coupled with the brickwork, it's looking more and more like a 'fame' studio every day! Some of my students have been wondering why there will be carpet in the studio. They will be very happy when it saves their knees! It will also stop them from slipping if they have heels on at some point. They will also work harder due to increased friction on the floor.

I would like it to be just so before I open, but I may have to continue to add little extras once I have launched. At present I can't decide on whether to have 4 or 5 poles in the studio.

I have been pondering installing silks (purely for selfish reasons) in the studio for some time. Initial investgations are very positive. I might have to wait for my trapeze till a little later though, riggers and rigging are not cheap! Don't touch my silks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home